Profile of its Founder, Fatima Mertad, Esq.
Fatima Mertad is the Founder and Managing Partner of the Law Firm International Business & Legal Consulting® (IBL Consulting®).
She is one of the rare International business lawyers certified to practice in both Italy, France and the United States (State of New York, before US Federal Court of Appeal and US International Trade Court, Washington, and before US Supreme Court).
She has more than two decades of experience in corporate law, trade law , banking law and insurance law, with a special focus on assisting businesses in their internationalization process by identifying legal and regulatory risks associated with the implementation and management of business development projects worldwide.
She is graduated in Law in France in International Law at the Sorbonne University, Paris and in Italy, Milan at the University La Statale.
She is graduated in American Law – LL.M - International Business Practice, Boston University- School of Law, and Boston.
She also earned a Master in Islamic Law.
Fatima Mertad is:
- Certified to practice Law in France, Italy and in the State of New York, USA and admitted before the US Supreme Court; US Federal Court of Appeal, US International Trade Court (Washington).
- Member of the New York Bar Association and the Milan Bar
- Member of the ABA (American Bar Association)
- Member of the International Section of ABA
- Member of the Business Committee and International Committee of the New York Bar and of the European Lawyer Network.
- Global Advisor of World Bank
- Accredited as International Arbitrator